Friday, February 19, 2010

Controversy

If RWians cannot post on my blog, then I am genuinely sorry. I don't know why they can't. Perhaps they have to log in? I'm rubbish at this technical stuff.

I'll probably not post up anything for a while, but I must say I found some of your emails very amusing! I'll commit a few character assassinations over the next while. Should be fun...

P.S- I don't expect anyone to post on this (owing to your strange ideas of 'not feeding the troll', but judging by my hits counter quite a few of you have viewed the site. Also, I will not censor any blog comments (Like you lot are addicted to doing) unless it is patently disturbing)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcus,

    My thinking there was no comments link was based on my first visit here, I may not have realized I had to click on "0 comments" to leave one. Once there were comments on the main thread, looking at them brought up the "post a comment" box at the bottom.

    Human

    ReplyDelete