Friday, March 19, 2010

I have a life. I find it hard to care.

As much as RW makes me laugh from time to time, I feel like I may have overestimated its value. I have a life. I find it hard to care about the latest shenanigans of some sexually frustrated teenagers/lesbian octogenarians... They all threaten to leave but always come back. A bit like a teenage girl in the week leading up to her 'prom' night. I don't understand how they put up with that attitude. That extremely needy, emotionally vacuous banality they call a 'community'. But its fun to watch sometimes. I don't post much these days because its so damn repatitive. When my life quietens down over the next couple of months, I'll begin the deconstruction process. Until then, good luck.

(By the way, this blog continues to get plenty of hits. I suppose the likes of Nx really can't help themselves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment